Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Mary walked Brownie this morning ("it's getting warm out there") and then she and I took a trip to Target.  I didn't make it out of there for under $100 (what I consider a 'successful' trip) but since I haven't been in a LONG time I had accumulated a somewhat lengthy list - though I only got the 'must haves' today.  

I'm very happy to again have an iron that will shut off automatically, because the one I had been using made me nervous.  


I also picked up some Voltaren gel that the doc recommended Monday; I'd never heard of it before.  As I was taking it from the shelf a woman came over to pick up some because her doctor had recommended it.  


We both hope it works!



  Alex came over to 'borrow' the washer/dryer. Brownie left  with him, and this landed in my e-mail shortly thereafter:


Did I mention that Mary insisted on leaving us a container of "black garlic chicken & mushroom saute" for our dinner?  She got a great bargain this morning and wanted to share her good fortune.  


So Tom "let" me make dinner this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment