Sunday, May 30, 2021

This morning I cut out pieces for four additional Chain Link blocks, but since I only had enough white-on-white fabric to sew two I knew I'd have to pop over to TOQS for more.



Here's the first block I whipped up today:



Between getting my white-on-white fabrics cut and checking out, Sheri needed to help out a man who'd come in.  I almost got out of there buying just what I'd gone in for - but then noticed a new bolt by the register, so this Glass Menagerie panel also ended up coming home with me.  



Brownie and I spent the afternoon over at Sally & Dan's to see Sean
who had flown in to join Marcela for the weekend.  



We all enjoyed our visit poolside.  I was about to head home when Dan was getting ready to grill and they twisted my arm to stay for an early dinner.



Alex was also having some water fun today.




Do have to wonder about the backstory here, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment