Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Yesterday, after a refreshing/energizing shower, I made three of my (long list of) phone calls.  As a result of one, Tim should be here today around noon to look at the pool equipment.  From the photos that Alex had sent him Tim thinks he knows what the problem is, and so will be bringing along the necessary parts to fix that issue.  


Sure would be fantastic if his guess is correct 

and we are able to run Creepy again!!!


Grace stopped by unexpectedly with my pants, which now fit.  


She had actually called earlier, but since the unrecognized number showed as coming from somewhere in Texas I hadn't answered the phone.


Then Mary called to say she was about to head off to drop the wedding quilt at Monica's for quilting (and then make a stop at Mulqueen's afterward) and wanted to know if I was available to tag along. 



I was being a 'good girl' (had started working on more of the couch pile) 


but was happy to postpone that chore for a bit.




Mary was more than happy to have Max & Clara's wedding quilt top move on to the next step.


And I'm guessing that both Tom and Alex would be happy that I didn't buy anything when we were at Mulqueen's.  Because until I figure out where to put the fabric I already have it 'might' <g> be foolish to buy more...



To celebrate <g> Mary treated me to some ice cream at Rita's, my first visit there.  Service was exceeding slow, but ultimately worth it because my chocolate soft-serve was yummy.  



And in the evening, as a 'apology' to Brownie for getting home late to serve him his 3:00 dinner, I treated him to some of his "ice cream".  Again I had to coax him to start eating it (Pippa would no doubt be beyond bewildered by his initial reluctance) but he soon figured it out!



Around dinner-time Amber had called from the gym.  Last week I had requested that she call me on Monday to confirm Tuesday's first session with my new trainer Antoine; I'm (understandably?) a little gun shy at this point. 


And guess what?  Sigh...



Turns out Antoine won't be working at the gym on Tuesdays after all.  So my first meeting with him, and in theory all subsequent ones, will be on Thursday.



Now that today has freed up considerably I could get a lot done around here.  



First on the agenda will be to take Brownie for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment