Saturday, May 21, 2022

 I got an early start on today's yardwork.  


After I took care of Alex's quail (a task much handier with the cage located close by) and collected another egg for him, I did more weeding in some of damp areas of the jungle, worked on some the crack weeds by the pool deck, then moved out front and trimmed another red salvia now that one I'd cut back a week or so ago has already sprouted a colorful stalk. 



Across the street Joy and Dick were also out working in their yard (we all try to beat the heat), and I went over to let her know the current zanjero situation: that Terry is back 'on duty' with Jeff out of commission.  Unlike me, however, she did know that Terry had moved.  



They get water about 12 hours ahead of us, during the very wee hours of the 'morning' (sometime shortly after midnight.)  So I'm not sure what their true options are if they should experience an issue with irrigation.



Soon it'll be time to sign in for the AQG zoom meeting.  While I wait for it to start I can use my time wisely and do some mucking of my sewing area, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment