Friday, May 20, 2022

 On my way home from the doctor I stopped at the gym to talk with Amber to make sure that I'm on someone's schedule Tuesday.  That's when I learned that Davon is no longer working there.  

So on Tuesday I will be starting with (yet another) new trainer, Antoine.



I've lost track of how many different trainers I've seen over the past few months since Jim died, and at least three or four of them I worked with only once before they were gone.  



Trying not to take it personally...



Then I made a quick stop at Winco, mostly for fruits and veggies - 
though I also picked up some raspberry and mango sorbetto, 



As I was putting them into my cart one of them slipped and landed hard on the cardboard egg carton.  When I was unloading at checkout the bottom of one egg 'cup' was totally soggy, and sure enough when I checked inside the carton one egg had been demolished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment