Thursday, May 12, 2022

 Jo brought me a bulging bag of scraps yesterday!  


They will need to be sorted, but after a cursory glance at them this morning I can already tell that most of them will likely be used "at some point". 


 

Gloria had cleaned out her sewing room, and yesterday donated some UFO projects she's decided she's never going to complete.  I have re-homed the bag containing these 8 blocks (unfortunately the true colors, especially the pink batik, don't show well in this photo.)


Not surprisingly <g> I was correct in thinking I could locate some 'companion' fabrics in my stash.  Now all I have to do is decide on a setting and then whip up a happy kid quilt.



Enjoyed this limerick that floated across the Pat Sloan site this morning.

I have a dear friend named Jack

Who always has my back.

     Of seams he's a stripper,

     My dear Jack the Ripper,

He helps keep my quilting on track!

(Don't know Laura Richardson Gentry, but she nailed it!)


And while I always hope I won't need to get out my seam ripper, mistakes "sometimes" happen!


Now time to get some stuff done before I shower and then head off to the dentist.


No comments:

Post a Comment