Tuesday, May 10, 2022

 Tom left this morning to make another stab at visiting John in Tucson.  


He would love to have a less eventful drive than his last attempt.



Until it's time for me to head to the gym I puttered around the yard; one of my chores was giving the outside of the west windows their first wash, with plain water.  They already look better, but will get an actual glass cleaning at a later point.



I was less than pleased to get a reminder from the gym last evening that today's gym session will be with someone named Christopher. 


Then this morning I got a message from Davon letting me know that his accreditation has lapsed so he is off the schedule. Sigh... 

Never did hear back from Amber after last Wednesday.  This afternoon I plan to contact her and change my four sessions/month to just one session/month (that's the lowest allowed.)  Then, once I've used up all my credits, I can decide if I want to stay there or move elsewhere.  I have not been at all happy with things since Jim died - they are definitely experiencing staffing issues - so it could be time to make a switch to a different gym.


Last evening I did some research on the lime trees after Alex and I chatted, especially wanting to know when to plant.  Once Moon Valley Nursery opened this morning I called and spoke with Jay.  He corroborated that we could just slide in under the suggested May deadline and not have to wait until fall, especially since we have flood irrigation.  So maybe Alex and I will be making a visit to the nursery this afternoon to pick one up!



No comments:

Post a Comment