Wednesday, May 18, 2022

 While I whipped up Tom's farewell dinner last evening (grilled salmon, steamed broccoli, rice, and fruit salad composed of watermelon, cantaloupe, and strawberries), Alex and Tom lined the second west-facing window in the bedroom.  

Dinner received rave reviews from both guys (not always the case when I cook...) and I'm looking forward to less heat pouring through those windows.  



Tom hit the road bound for Oregon around 6 this morning, and I'm off to quilting in a bit, so Brownie will have the house to himself all morning.  Hope he doesn't find it 'necessary' to tromp around in the mud and then bring some back into the house.... 
 




This afternoon I'll see about doing some weeding out front.  There doesn't appear to be any standing water left, so I'll just have to hope that the ground itself will still be damp enough to give up the dandelion roots without too much of a struggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment