Tuesday, May 17, 2022

 When walking into the bedroom to get dressed for the gym my foot 'told' me that I 'probably' should skip today's session.  I called the gym, though definitely feeling guilty about cancelling at the last minute - 

but (according to Bianca, Operations Manager) even though I have a 'standing' Tuesday time I'm not even on today's schedule!  So much for guilt.



At 10:15 Alex came over with some good news -



The baby quail has already been reunited with its family!



  Alex was working at his computer when he heard a 'squawking' noise outside the window, and when he looked there was the entire family by the cage.  He 'snuck' outside, and though his appearance scared the family away from the cage luckily they didn't go terribly far.  Alex was able to let Baby go in their general direction, then watched to confirm that it met up with the family.



Here is Alex's pic of the eggs in the grass:

No comments:

Post a Comment