Friday, May 27, 2022

 Puttered outside (up too early) and took care of a fairly long list of quick things.  As a bonus I got to say 'Good Morning' to Alex when Uber arrived out front to shuttle him to the airport.  (Yesterday he had declined my offer to do that, when this trip came up.)  

He's flying to CA (for a 'stay' of just hours) because they couldn't find anyone there who is qualified/available to drive the Penske a 40-mile hop from Point A to Point B today for an event this weekend.  


We both found it pretty absurd... 




Tom sent me this photo from Oregon, where he's rock collecting.



I sent him back a couple of my pix from here: the weeded strip out front and the mucked sewing area.  HE was impressed!



Everything on today's agenda is sewing related (at least so far... unless someone rescues me with a 'better' offer!)  Not only to I plan to sort and stash the numerous piles of fabric on the couch (wouldn't Alex be surprised by that when he gets back later today if I accomplish it), but during breaks from that chore I want to whip up a bunch more blocks for Mia's quilt.




Since it's only 8:00, with the entire day ahead of me, I have no excuse, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment