Friday, January 28, 2022

 Tom was in/out in an hour yesterday morning, so as it turns out I COULD have kept my PT appointment after all.  Called that right!


The new mouse that Alex got for me died (I tried several different batteries) so I made a trip to Target to purchase a new one.  But after thinking about it I began to suspect that it's the computer slot.  Even though I had tried re-seating the mouse 'thingie' that goes into the USB slot, I decided to try that again this morning - and (so far, at least!) the mouse is working.  Glad I didn't open the one I bought yesterday, because now I can return it for a refund.


I'm quail-sitting again since Alex left yesterday to ride at Glamis ("renowned for its expansive and exciting sand dunes"for a few days.  In addition to feeding/watering the birds, I do have an added responsibility this time: turning the eggs (he found a third one) inside the incubator twice a day.  


He loaded his mattress into the back of the pick-up for comfier camping, so now that's out of the garage - and I told him I have a strict NO RETURN policy!


Marco was a no-show at the gym today, even though I had called the gym Wednesday (after getting his message on the home phone) to pass on my message that Tuesdays and Fridays @ 10:00 work well for me.  Grace (manager for the personal trainers) checked her computer and confirmed that I am on his schedule for next Tuesday and Friday.  She also gave me his cell phone number (he mentioned doing that, but it hadn't happened) so from now on I'll be able to contact him directly. 


Did do 5 minutes on the elliptical (still gets my heart rate way up there) for my warm-up before our session, but that was it for today's "workout".


Gassed up on the way home, so I'm all set to head to Wickenburg's quilt show tomorrow.  


Carol can't make it but JoAnn is going to tag along, and I'm still waiting to hear from Lynn.  The four of us had certainly enjoyed the AQG Fun Day.



Made my plane reservations for Maryland the end of March
Unlike this dog, Brownie will not be going along.  



I was waiting until I could check with Marilyn to see if she's still thinking about flying in for Allen's 100th birthday party.  



I thought it would be nice to coordinate and fly in the same day so Andy or Sandy would only have to make one trip to BWI.  Unfortunately Marilyn is still waiting on medical tests, and decisions about what to do regarding her very unhappy knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment