Thursday, January 13, 2022

By yesterday afternoon my legs were quite sore, and I'm 'guessing' it was those 50 squats I did (easily) on Tuesday.  My legs are still sore this morning, though not it's not surprising since the second day after a 'new' exercise is usually worse than the first.  But judging from past experience my legs should feel a lot better by tomorrow.  

Just hope it doesn't interfere too much with today's PT.


Scott called yesterday afternoon for an update on the bee situation, and I was happy to report that (at almost the 48-hour mark) there were hardly any flying about, literally only about a handful.  It wasn't the warmest of days, but still warm enough for them to be 'up and around'.

We both took the VERY low numbers to be an excellent sign 


since we are aiming for "NOT To Bee"... 


When I'd had my oil changed a week or so ago they also did various routine checks, and (naturally) found some other things that need attention.  The most pressing recommendation was that I replace the battery before I got stranded somewhere (good plan!) so I took care of that yesterday after quilting.  

Robert took great care of me, 

so not only was I in/out of there in record time

but the 'price' certainly was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment