Monday, January 3, 2022

 Saturday I had no problem making the two-colored triangle rectangles - but Sunday I was not able to make any correctly - just keep wasting fabric.  NO idea what my problem was, but it was very frustrating!



On Saturday I had cut piles of the other pieces, figuring after I made up a stack of the triangles I would zoom along and churn out a whole bunch of blocks quickly.  


Obviously that was not going to happen until I got over this latest hurdle.


This morning it still didn't work (though at least I used scrap fabric) so when all else failed I went back through my e-mails for the original directions I had (LUCKILY) saved.  And then it worked!



Shortly I am off to Shelley's for a hair trim, 


but as soon I get back I will be in triangle mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment