Wednesday, January 12, 2022

 Yesterday I was back at the gym for my first session with Austin, and it went well.  After a brief discussion of my background and goals we got started, and he seemed surprised at how much I could actually do.  For example, squats;  I did 50, with good form, before stopping.  


Unfortunately his schedule is jammed (he has a 'regular' job) and he'll only be able to work with me on Tuesdays.  So my goal (which I shared with Alex, for accountability) will be to work out at the gym on my own on Fridays.


Afterward I headed to the chiropractor, and on my way noticed the car in front of me had a Superman decal on the back.  Then I saw the license plate: CLRKENT.


I had checked on the bee situation at first light yesterday, and things looked promising.  Unfortunately once it warmed up the bees were out and about, especially in the 'best' tree.  In the late afternoon, 24-hours post-treatment, I called Scott and gave him an update.  He had said it could take a couple of days, but also assured me that he would come back out if need be.  


Brownie probably doesn't understand why I had the dog door closed off yesterday, but I certainly don't want him stung again!

No comments:

Post a Comment