Sunday, January 9, 2022

 I slept until a reasonable 5:30, then enjoyed my coffee while I checked e-mail, FB, etc.  Dizziness does not seem to want to make an appearance this morning, so when I finished on the computer it was time to sew.


I ironed the two 'solid' fabrics so I could cut a 5" width from each and then sub-cut those into 3" pieces.  Next I paired them up and drew my diagonals, feeling on a roll after not being able to do much since Tuesday.  


But guess what?  



If you guessed there was a snafu, you guessed correctly!


Instead of cutting on the diagonal line, instead I sewed the entire stack along the line.  Which, of course, did not give me the desired result. lol



Easy fix - but definitely a waste of time (and thread.)


Now onward and upward since the new "plan" worked a lot better... <g>

No comments:

Post a Comment