Monday, January 17, 2022

I made more progress on the quilt yesterday, and then last evening (when I no longer felt up to concentrating on actual block construction) I started piecing rows of blocks together.  Here are the first couple of rows, looking happy!



During a sewing break yesterday I enjoyed a soak, especially after I seined out (what I hope are!) the last batch of the dead bees.  I'd brought along my iPad so I could start listening to the book I checked out from the library earlier in the day - but "somehow" <g> I'd ended up with an e-book instead of an audio one.  


Guess who didn't have a book to listen to last night as she was falling asleep?


Now off to PT, then lunch with Joy, and then to Verizon to get a new (smart?!)phone.  HOPE Alex can fit it into his schedule (Mondays he usually has a lot of calls scheduled) to go along with me and help select the best model for me.  I'm leaning toward one of the minis....

No comments:

Post a Comment