Monday, January 10, 2022

This morning was another excellent PT session, and the single leg balancing exercise joined the "that was easier" category.  I'm going to continue my twice-weekly sessions for the rest of this month as long as they're are already scheduled, but then I'm going to 'cut back' to just once a week.  Lori agreed that's a fine plan, adding she thinks that after February possibly I'll be able to quit PT altogether.  


"Then what will you do with all your free time?" she asked.



This afternoon I sewed my 20 completed blocks into groups of four.  
It's looking good!




Alex helped Scott deal with the bees today.


Turns out we had more hives than we realized.  Before Scott left (after dark) some of the bees were still flying or crawling around on the tree outside the opening.  The dog door will remain closed off (and I'll have to walk Brownie) until the coast is clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment