Saturday, January 8, 2022

 I started off the day dizzy - but I've figured out that it seems be an inner ear issue, and once I kept my head in the 'correct' position the dizziness lessened.  By afternoon it actually seemed to have disappeared even if I tilted my head.  Here's hoping it's gone for good!



Another box of Hello Fresh meals appeared on our doorstep today.  Seems that when Alex ordered our gift, instead of a one-time order "somehow" we ended up on a weekly order.  Hope he doesn't have too much difficulty sorting out the situation.


Rachelle called this afternoon, and (as usual) we talked for well over an hour.  Though (as usual) we didn't solve any of the world's problems, we definitely discussed the sad state of affairs.

I hear the nagging question you ask a few hundred times a day:
"Is it me, or has a huge portion of this country lost its mind?"
It isn't you.
You're quite fine — and this is both the good and terrible news.



I binged some more and finished the first season of Outlander,
but tomorrow hope to get back to sewing.





No comments:

Post a Comment