Thursday, January 27, 2022

 At Busy Bees yesterday, I presented the Precision <g> Sewing Tip  - 

somewhat funny for those who know me!


It had to do with a handy dandy marking on the Creative Grid ruler NONE of us had ever noticed!




But as expected, the ladies loved my contribution to Show & Tell!



I made a quick stop at Walgreens on the way home, and finally found my vitamins.  



I was beginning to wonder if it had been discontinued when none of my usual places (Target, Winco, and Walmart) had the capsules.  They did have them in the gummy "format", but I'm 'pretty sure' <g> that I already get enough sugar in my diet!



I came home to a phone message, from Marco, on the home machine.  He can see me on Tuesdays AND Fridays - and even at my first choice time slot of 10:00.  My body should be happy to get back into a regular routine.  After Tuesday's multiple sets of squats I was definitely sore again yesterday.



Also surprised at how little I slept last night.  I never actually napped yesterday (though I came REALLY close to doing so) yet I was still wide-awake (and watching Outlander) at almost midnight last night.  At that point I took something, though was a bit concerned about sleeping 'too late' this morning; need to leave the house a little after 7 to take Tom for his last back procedure.  So it was very surprising to find myself wide awake around 3:00.



Did a little work on the quilt this morning 
since I don't expect to get much done as the day wears on.


No comments:

Post a Comment