Friday, June 18, 2021

Yesterday I went through my fabrics in order to select nine candidates for the fidget quilt squares (I wanted bright, but not childish) which are now cut out and ready for the workshop on July 7.

 

But guess what else I found...just a couple of days too late to border the Chain Block quilt!


According to an e-mail from last evening (which I didn't read until this morning) Brownie's latest Chewy order was delivered shortly before 9:00 pm.  We had already retired to the other side of the house, and if they rang the doorbell we sure didn't hear it; Tom was watching TV (loudly) and I was listening to my audio book.  However Brownie usually alerts us to someone at the door, but he didn't seem to hear anything either.  


I went out front to water at 7:00 this morning (when it was only 99 degrees) and there was no package.  Did we get hit by porch pirates?  


Happily a call to Chewy resolved the issue, and they are sending out a replacement at no cost to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment