Thursday, June 10, 2021

As usual I was up before 5:00, so once again I got an early start to my day.  


Once I took care of some inside chores, like doing a load of laundry and unloading the dishwasher, I headed outside.  First I swept the porches and driveway (even clearing out the accumulated dirt from all the concrete spacers to discourage weed growth if we get a monsoon later this summer) and even trimmed the bird-of-paradise plant so it no longer drifts over onto the driveway. 



Like everything I do it all of that took much longer than it should have - but definitely made a very visible difference.  Then I got started watering everything.  

By 8:30 I was done working and decided to test out the pool temperature.  

Surprisingly I had no trouble getting in - or walking! 


I'll add that 'therapy' to my daily routine in hopes of getting my foot to function again.

No comments:

Post a Comment