Saturday, June 19, 2021

 Just started making arrangements on-line for a house-cleaning, and have scheduled a virtual estimate on Facetime on Wednesday.  That will need to be done on my iPad, which is not <lol> connected to my flip phone, so I called the number on the website. When I spoke with Alex (at the main office, which turns out to be in Columbia, MD - right near where I grew up!) I explained my technology (NON) capabilities, which she has entered into the notes.


After we hung up, I went to FaceTime on my iPad. 


 It appears that the last time I used it seems to be in January, with Andy (no doubt along with Marilyn) updating us about Mom. I guess I should not be surprised that I could not figure out how to switch the camera view from me to the room.  Alex (who is hiking up north) said there should be options on the screen to do that (there weren't) and tapping the screen should switch it (it didn't.) 

Tom spent at least 10 or 15 minutes trying "everything he could think of", in vain.

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD!



And my day had started out so well...



Guess it's time to do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment