Thursday, June 24, 2021

Yesterday afternoon (when I went to put a July appointment on the calendar) I discovered that I'd spaced out a morning chiropractor appointment! 

That has never happened before!

Maybe I'd been too focused on my de-clutter marathon?

And then when I called to apologize (and schedule another appointment) I got a recording of Stephanie (who is now living in Texas) about a closure in March!  Tried again a bit later, but the same thing happened. 


Yesterday afternoon's FaceTime with David at Cleaning Authority went well, and now I'm waiting to hear about an opening in their Friday schedule.  Nicole said she'd get back to me on that no later than Monday, and I hope I don't have to wait too long for a slot; I'm truly looking forward to a nice, deep clean!


We saw some more rain in the afternoon, and the day remained delightfully cool though triple digits return today.  Pokey, however, did not seem to appreciate yesterday's weather, and 'escaped' it by heading to the porch where she proceeded to rearrange the furniture and knock over plants.  But at least she stayed inside the yard!


Worried that yesterday's baby steps were just a dream - 

I took a few tentative steps first thing this morning. 


Might be easier once my coffee kicks in, but my foot still "worked"! 


I'm looking forward to sharing the news at PT this afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment