Friday, June 4, 2021

Despite not enough sleep Wednesday night I was reasonably productive yesterday; I assembled the final row and made up all of the horizontal sashings.


Yesterday's AQG Zoom presentation by Diane Harris (aka Stash Bandit) was quite enjoyable.  She presented her excellent ideas and tips for improving scrap quilts in an organized manner, and (as a 'bonus' <g>) I didn't add any more quilt patterns to The List!


Before PT at 2:00 I got my glasses fixed (they were quite wonky after I sat on them a few days ago) since the place is just across the parking lot from PT.  


My lack of sleep became evident when I did one of my exercises with the clam band instead of the weights - but on the plus side several of the exercises didn't hurt as much as they have been.  Dare I hope (?!) that my foot/ankle may possibly be on the road to recovery?



Later this morning I will be getting the steroid shot in my ankle.  I'm really counting on that to deal with the pain and allow me to FINALLY walk again!



Tom's follow-up visit with the pain doctor yesterday 
was beyond disappointing.  



Despite all the phone calls he had made (and all the assurances he had received) the doc had not gotten his MRI results by the time of Tom's appointment, so there is still no definitive diagnosis. 


 

It does, however, look like he will not be leaving on his annual rock-collecting trip to Oregon the middle of this month. 



Now it's time for me to get off the computer and assemble the quilt top.  With several hours before I have to leave for my shot I should be able to get that done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment