Thursday, June 24, 2021

 Ryan, along with everyone else at PT tody, was happy to see that all my hard work has paid off.  Now that I can (finally!) bear some weight on my foot he changed up my program, adding four new exercises while 86-ing a number of others. 

We started off today's session with a long (and admittedly slow) walk around the premises, though naturally with him holding on to the gait belt around my waist.  At the end of today he warned me that I "may" be sore tomorrow, but hoping to mitigate that somewhat he prescribed heat instead of ice.


After swinging by the library afterward, dropping off and picking up, I celebrated with ice cream while I relaxed on the couch with a movie, Hart's War.  But no surprise that I was so tuckered out that I ended up taking a pre-dinner nap.



Happily it didn't take as long as Nicole as she thought to find us a Friday slot; the house gets its first much-needed cleaning in a week, on July 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment