Tuesday, June 15, 2021

 Yesterday I watered out front before getting into the pool and walking while skimming the top.  My foot was a little sore, but still let me walk.


I also got two of the Dopey Dots borders on, 

and should get the other two on before Busy Bees on Wednesday.  

However I realized I still need backing fabric if I want to pass it along to Monica. Even with Mary shopping for backing fabric on Saturday that didn't occur to me...


My PT was with Lori (Ryan is out of town; he was in a wedding over the weekend.)  It was her first day back in 6 months after complications from breast surgery.


Then I swung by the lab for blood draw before next week's routine follow-up with the oncologist.

Our thermometer on the back porch (in the shade) showed this at 5:00.  My car thermometer, however, has been acting up, and is registering temps much lower than I know we're experiencing (and because the radio announces them.)


I found myself dragging (all that hard work at PT? the heat?) and ended up taking a nap.


Tom had to wake me for dinner.


Since I've got a couple of hours before the gym I hope to get (at least) border #3 cut and attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment