Wednesday, June 23, 2021

While I was busily mucking Lisa's room (where I've now made HUGE progress!) Tom was taking advantage of our overcast skies and cool(er) weather to rake out back, with the aim of keeping at least some of the dead leaves out of the pool. Because while our pool usually didn't look quite this bad, it was still an on-going battle, and I removed lots of leaves on a daily basis!


Despite the "chance of isolated showers" 

I must admit that I was still surprised when it started raining!  

It didn't rain hard (or last terribly long, like wherever this guy is...) 

but naturally at this point we'll settle for whatever we can get!  


And as welcome as it was to see any precipitation here, I really hope that clouds dumped a whole bunch more over the raging fires around our state.

No comments:

Post a Comment