Sunday, June 13, 2021

I was at the gym at 8:30 this morning for my first workout in 15 months.  Did some legs, some upper body, and then when my time with Jim ended I biked for 10 minutes (double the 5 minutes I've been logging at PT.)  

Good news for next Sunday, when I won't have to show up so early - plus there's a possibility I may be able to keep the 10:30 slot.


After the gym I headed over to Linda's, where I spent an enjoyable three hours.  As always I like seeing her various WIPs, and it was also fun to see how much Kingsley has changed since my last visit a few weeks ago.  Handouts from Linda's free-motion classes included some great tips which will definitely come in handy "whenever" <g> I try that again.


Once home I got back to work on the Chain Link borders.  Yesterday I was halfway through sewing one on when <sigh> I discovered I'd made a mistake joining pieces to create that strip, and then somehow (!) missed noticing that when I pinned it to the quilt. 


Despite Tom's suggestion ("leave it - who will know?") that was never a possibility.

So I had to do a fair amount of ripping, which (like most people) I hate.


Today I also cleaned my machine, which (as usual) was overdue.  

I definitely evicted a substantial number of dust bunnies!

No comments:

Post a Comment