Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I finally had my appointment with the chiropractor (after needing to reschedule twice due to other medical appointments.)  I'm not 'out' as much as might be expected, though he spent a long time with my foot/ankle.  

While I waited my turn I hung out with this little bear.  

His back actually 'cracks', so kids can hear what to expect.

As 'homework' he suggested walking therapy in the pool -

 

and the water temp should soon be bear-able 

due to these predicted temperatures.


The indiglo function on my watch quit working a couple of weeks ago

meaning I can no longer read the time in the middle of the night. 


Tired of that, I figured I'd stop in at Kohl's on my way home today and replace it.  I got off at 59th Ave., and (forgetting about the major road construction on Bell that Marcela and I had run into during her visit) took that down to Bell.  But since all the cross streets on Bell are currently blocked off I couldn't make the necessary left into the shopping plaza, and then had to continue until the construction zone ended and I could make a U-turn. 


 

The bummer was that it was all for naught, because when I eventually crutched my way into the store I discovered that Kohl's was one of the three "test" stores that had closed its jewelry department in order to expand the cosmetics section.  



Shortly after I arrived home Wanda called.  She'd baked some of her wonderful chocolate cake and "wondered" <g> if I wanted to drive over to pick some up.



We hadn't been able to get together in ages, and enjoyed a nice long visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment