Monday, June 21, 2021

I started off my day yesterday walking in the pool. While I got it nice and clean, the yard is so full of dead cottonwood leaves (poor tree is very stressed from no irrigation) that it didn't stay that way long.  


Also did two loads of laundry, and a little more mucking (and then later dropped off two sizeable bags of spools and tins at Kathi's.)

My session at the gym mid-morning went well, and time passed surprisingly quickly.  It did, however, seem to wipe me out; while Tom & Alex were off at a friend's house watching the Suns beat the Clippers in the conference finals, I took an early afternoon nap.


Around 5:30 the three of us headed to Valle Luna (already packed with people waiting for a table) for a Father's Day dinner. 

Even with a nap I crashed early last night, and had a dream (or nightmare?) that I was subbing in a first grade classroom.


And now it's time to get a little productive before I head to the oncologist for another routine check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment