Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Yesterday I cut/sewed/ironed the binding for my scrap strip quilt and then got it attached, so I will be able to work on the hand-stitching at Foothills tomorrow.  I don't expect to actually finish it, but at least I should make substantial progress during the meeting.


PT continues - and since I am still not walking <sigh> yesterday I scheduled additional sessions through July.  (When first setting up the appointments I hadn't dreamed there would be any need to schedule them into June, but agreed it was better to have them and then cancel than not be able to find open slots.)

Alex popped in yesterday (mostly to do laundry, because he still hasn't found a replacement washer/dryer) after his weekend camping, and then early this morning (I think his flight left at 6:00 am) he left for a job in Iowa.  



I remember the year Patti and I attended Country Thunder here in Arizona.  We were only there for the day, which was a good thing, because by late afternoon it had turned into a drunken mess with obnoxious people actually falling onto us as we sat in our chairs and tried to enjoy the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment