Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Before the gym I did get border #3 sewn on - and even got border #4 pinned on.  Then I took a short walk in the pool (yes, my foot still hurts some when I do that) before heading to the gym.  The half hour passed quickly, though I did struggle with a few of the upper body exercises even at the machine's lowest weight.  Hopefully I'll get back to my pre-pandemic levels fairly soon.

Afterward I tried the elliptical - not happening!



I didn't see Santa Claus this visit (and he really does look just like him!) though his vehicle with plate IRSANTA was parked in the lot, right next to this big banana bearing the plate BGBNANA.  


Vanity plates are fun, and usually I can figure them out - though yesterday one I saw (but cannot remember now) had me totally stumped.  Speaking of which - need an idea for an unsightly stump in your yard?


  

Sherri loved my scrap string quilt (as did the ladies in the classroom when we took it back there.)  I selected this cheery fabric for my backing (and also picked up a fun fabric EOB for Mary from the sale shelf.)


On the way home I swung by the jeweler's.  My new watch arrived yesterday, but it's very loose on my scrawny wrist.  


Since she said those links are a hassle I didn't want to wait around (there are things I need to do before I head to the chiropractor this afternoon) I'll just pick it up tomorrow; we'll be passing right by on the way home from Busy Bees.

Those things to do?  Monica will be at quilting tomorrow, so I need to sew the last border and piece together the backing before I run out of steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment