Thursday, June 17, 2021

This morning I spent a long time walking in the pool while I skimmed the top and also guided Creepy.  The pool had actually stayed pretty clean since yesterday's stint, when I'd scooped out what looked to be a floating turd (always a first time, right?) but sadly turned out to be a drowned hummingbird.


Also forgot to mention that yesterday Marcie came by to show Tom the necklace that the goldsmith had created from her fire obsidian piece.  It turned out lovely, though of course unless the light hits it most people who see the pendant won't realize how pretty the stone can be.  Brownie was thrilled to see Marcie, but disappointed that Latina was not with her.

And speaking of dogs, I saw Cindy's mention on FB that she'd lost both of her 15-year-old doxies recently.  I know that Marcie was relieved that didn't happen on her watch, when she them at her house for a week or two when Cindy went out of state this winter.


It was another long (but very encouraging!!!) PT this afternoon.  A number of exercises, which put some weight on my uncooperative foot, went MUCH better today. Dare I hope?!  


It was toasty when I was driving home around 3:00.  Turns out we hit 118 today, not only setting a new record for the date, but incredibly beating the existing record of 114 by four degrees.  Also set a new record for the "low" temperature, 94 degrees, beating the existing record of 88 by six degrees.  Could be a very long summer - and it hasn't even officially started yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment