Friday, June 25, 2021

Yes, as a matter of fact I AM sore today! 



But despite that I still managed additional mucking in my sewing area. And while I certainly continue to see progress with that daunting 'project' (and at least I keep finding 'lost' things!), Tom is not likely to notice.



During breaks worked on an evolving WIP I'd recently uncovered.
 I'm thinking I'll name it When Life Gives You Scraps ~ 



and when it's completed I can donate it for Ramona's benefit auction.  
Marcela is hoping I'll make it to California for a visit then. 

That big event is 9/25/2021.  I'll hold one seat at the table for you...  until I hear otherwise.


That depends on a number of factors, but (first and foremost!) whether I'm walking well.



Off to see the doctor shortly, 
when I will finally have some good news for him regarding my foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment