Sunday, June 6, 2021

I'd barely started sewing when Rachelle called (we haven't talked in a while, and I actually thought about calling her yesterday) and we got caught up on everyone's health issues. <g>



It was still fairly early when I returned to the sewing machine ...


And by 10:00 I had a top!



Next step would be a border, but I only have a small piece remaining (about 15") of the Loralie Dopey Dots which comprise the small the center squares.  A search on-line has only found the one with a black background (and which I do have) and not the one with the white fabric.  Of course it's possible that I still I have enough fabric for a narrow border (though would prefer it to be as wide as everything else) but of course I won't know that until I do the math.  

No comments:

Post a Comment