Friday, August 31, 2018

It was after 11 when I went to bed last night, and unfortunately I woke up at 4:30.  At 5:30 I gave up on falling back to sleep, so I definitely didn't log enough hours of ZZZZZ.  



I'm still going to head to the gym later this morning.  Though my back remained somewhat sore yesterday, at least it had moved out of the pain range and I was once again moving virtually normally.  (It was especially nice not to have to hang out on the heating pad any more in this heat!)  Depending on Jim's suggestion, I will either do an upper body workout (like originally planned on Tuesday) or more stretches.  



  Then I'm off to lunch with Perri.  Maybe we will have time afterward to stop by Mulqueens and The Other Quilt Shop to pick up the Row-By-Row patterns before that ends this weekend?  Of course it's not like I really need more patterns for NESTYs; despite my "plans" I haven't done any sewing done since I got back... 


though yesterday I did get out the materials to make yet another baby bib (for one of Alex's friends.) I couldn't help noticing that Presley sure is a pretty baby - yet so it begins, being 'judged' on physical appearance.



Now I should have plenty of time to finish the first 2-hour class 
before I officially start my day.  Then who knows?  I might even pop into the second class!





No comments:

Post a Comment