Thursday, August 30, 2018

I continued to take it easy yesterday, and am very happy to report that my back did not get worse as the day wore on (like Tuesday.)  It's been quite a while since I put out my back, which of course is the truly good news.  It is not that enjoyable hanging out on a heating pad this time of year - but  maybe I won't have to do that today!



When I couldn't find the torts lectures on Blackboard, Pamela suggested that I e-mail Professor Gifford, which I did. He responded within the hour, and was very warm and welcoming.  Apparently there's only been one so far, "a two-hour orientation class", but since he himself has no technical knowledge he forwarded my e-mail to the director of the law library who he thinks should be able to find the right person to help.  The number of people at the law school who are involved in this issue just continues to grow.  So much for keeping a low profile!



Terry will be happy (and no doubt somewhat surprised) to hear 
that "her" dinner turned out well last night. 


Alex pronounced it delicious - and had several heaping helpings to back up his statement - so despite making a rather large batch there was just a tiny bit of it leftover.  Lunch today?



Nothing much on the agenda today other than a trip to library - and attacking the leftover stack of mail and other items on the ubiquitous To Do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment