Monday, August 6, 2018

My laptop mouse was acting up yesterday, and unfortunately a new battery has not solved the problem.  In addition, the touchpad is no longer working (not that I like using it.)  


So currently I am using Terry's mouse and "thingie" that plugs in to the side of the laptop and lets the mouse talk to the computer (until I can buy a replacement in town.)  Considering it's a relatively new mouse and plug (less than 18 months old) I'm not sure why it's quit working.... except that it's a "computer".



Hilda moved in yesterday, and we got her all settled in.  
Now I have a roomie!



The guys are working on replacing a valve on the collection box.  It looks like a lot of hard work, but of course we are all very grateful to them!





Made it up to the Party Pool around noon, where Bill was working on some moss art.  
Pretty sure he's the guy who did the moss couple last summer.



Someone had also been having fun piling up rocks.




Collected some more decals from the parking lot today.





Clouds moved in shortly after I got up to the pools, and of course once the thunder rumbled I was out of the water.  We actually got some rain this afternoon - at least for about ten minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment