Thursday, August 30, 2018

A link to the Tort lectures arrived today - YAY! - and I started my first class.  I'm enjoying prof’s sense of humor,  but just hope I can handle the material.  The first case being discussed is not an easy one.   I still don’t have the text yet so I couldn’t do the reading, but I am taking copious notes.



Picked up some books waiting for me at the library, then stopped at the hardware store to have a key made.  Sadly it didn’t work, so <sigh> I will have to return and try to remedy that.



Tyga spent part of the day here while Alex ran some errands, and Marcie came by with Latina, so I got a good Dog Fix today.  



When Alex returned he took care of the leaf piles for me, so that’s done.  However both cans are now so stuffed it could be a bit tricky to get the kitchen trash bag in there Sunday night.



Tom called from Oregon this evening.  He’s done digging rock, and is now in town where he got a room (and said he enjoyed a much-needed shower.)  Tomorrow he heads to visit friends.  While we were on the phone he wanted me to open my birthday package, which arrived a few days ago. Turned out to be 15 books in a series, each one named after a quilt block. 




No comments:

Post a Comment