Sunday, August 19, 2018

I swept off the back porch yesterday (it had collected a LOT of leaves and dirt from the monsoon winds) and then hopped into the pool to "cool off".  Not sure what the water temp is these days, but I'm guessing about body temp!  Maybe during my "swim" today I'll remember to pop Ducky in for an official reckoning.



Marcie needed my opinion yesterday on which backing to use for her mystery quilt - and naturally I'm always willing to offer an opinion!  



My choice coincided with hers (though not Mike's) 
so guess which fabric she's going to use?



Started binding Mom's quilt last night, but had to put it aside before too long.  It gets pretty hot with a quilt on my lap!  


Think I'll do a little trimming of the overgrown lantana out front while it's still the "cool" of the morning.  All of them are long and leggy, and  definitely need major cutting, but I didn't want to stress them out unnecessarily before they had a good drink!  Now that irrigation has had a chance to soak in it should be okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment