Friday, August 3, 2018

On my way up to the Party Pool yesterday I saw Warren at the picnic table working on some artwork.  For someone like me (who never progressed past stick figures and lollipop trees) it was impressive doodling. 



Here's one he's currently working on.  
I am sorry I didn't take a picture of the one he did of a cupped hand.



There were several dogs up by the pool.  One, a Great Pyrenees puppy (though already considerably larger than most dogs) kept stealing people's clothes, and tangling up his leash.  



On the other hand, Bowie was quite well-behaved, 
and not the least bit interested in the deer that wandered close by.



There was an end-of-Science-Camp BBQ down at the ranch last night.  I'm glad Terry decided to attend; she got to see the slide show of the week's activities.  Everyone went (Steve was on the cooking crew down there) so I was here alone with Neil for dinner.  I whipped him up a delicious cheese and turkey omelette, which he really liked, with sides of toast and sliced apple.  So even though "Aunt Bobbi can't cook", he didn't starve!



And speaking of eggs, Steve returned from Denver with a new egg cooker.  


It looked like a good idea....


But though he followed the directions regarding water and time


it was not what you'd call an unqualified success:




I've always liked the little egg pan with the cute handle that Neil bought years ago.  But it never gets used because it's not very practical.  Who ever wants to cook just one egg?




Today James and his family headed home.  Instead of going into town with Terry, I spent the morning changing beds, doing 5 loads of laundry, and moving my things out of the pink bedroom (to make room for Mark & Karen) into the loft. 



I did get in a brief soak at the Apple Pools before the rain appeared.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment