Friday, August 10, 2018

I made it up to the Apple Pool this morning around 8:00, and was happy to find it all heated up after the weekly Thursday draining/cleaning. (That was not the case last Friday.)  I let the waterfall cascade on my neck, which of course felt wonderful.  My neck is not causing me major issues, but it's not 100% either.  So I've made a chiropractor appointment for Monday, August 20.



Hilda fed the hummers this morning. 
She said it's been a highlight of her summer.





Terry made a quick trip into town today (Shadow needed his shots at the vet) so I gave Neil his shower (which he hates) and his lunch (which he loves.)



When Terry got home from town, I went down to the house with Elinor.  She's been wanting me to look at some Indian rugs she wants to hang, and thought I'd have some ideas about what would work.  I did!



Found a snakeskin shed up at the swimming pool yesterday, so I dropped it off at the Welcome Center in the back room, with all the animal displays.


This pedestrian sign is in front of the Welcome Center. 
I hadn't noticed the surfboard until Mark mentioned it.



No comments:

Post a Comment