Friday, February 28, 2020

Yesterday was a relaxing day. In the afternoon I soaked with Elinor, and then did quilt Show & Tell.  For dinner I grilled chicken thighs, which turned out great - even Tom was impressed - so my dinners (last night's included Jasmine rice, steamed broccoli & cauliflower, and fresh strawberries) are two-for-two. 


Up way too early this morning, not long after 4:00. With seven nights usng the CPAP under my belt I got my lowest score yet (77%) - frustrating!



Elinor & Richard are going to do the MIM after lunch.  (He's got some repairs to do to the trailer this morning.) Since it's going to be a gorgeous day I'm planning to take Brownie to the dog park this afternoon to celebrate today's anniversary: he joined the family exactly one year ago!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to Brownie! Your dinner sounds yummy - and you cooked!

    ReplyDelete