Friday, February 14, 2020

I was awake at 3:00 this morning.... sigh.  Hope I can make it until MY table's Show & Tell this evening.  At least Marcie also woke up early (for her), at 5:30, so I could get my day started.

Now here are some of the quilts from last evening.


I love Linda's embroidery quilts, this one of Arizona birds -


and this one of sewing machines!



Yetta brought her gecko from last year, now finished -


and this scrappy quilt.




The VOS ladies had contributed boots for an exchange -


which she backed with horses.



Nyla's star quilt didn't photograph well, 
but it really is nice and bright against a deep black.


I like this 4-Patch Posy (made from the fabric she's holding) and glad to hear that she's going to "take my advice" <g> and use it for a border. (That's one "Quilt Police" rule I embrace.)



Happy fabrics from Hawaii -


Scrappy squares, 


and hand-pieced hexies utilizing gray fat quarters she won playing LRC..

No comments:

Post a Comment