Sunday, February 9, 2020

I swung by TOQS yesterday to get my Bag Day coupons, and picked up "that" swirly blue fabric Marcie got last time.  (Which, as it turns out, was what she was working on at Sewcial.)  Also bought a couple of small blue pieces that could work for the waterfall - and then found a couple of blue scraps at Cindy's that are also in the running.

Decided not to schlep my machine to Sewcial and instead worked on blind-stitching the binding of my charity quilt.  There were several others there with the same idea.  

Barb finished binding her Oh My Stars


And Jean finished binding her hedgehogs.




I'd worried about finishing up mine and having nothing to do - but that didn't happen.


So it looks like I'll have something to work on at Foothills on Wednesday.


LRC color was pink, and I told Marcie that because I'm not a fan of pink I'd probably win this month.  (There were actually a number of us 'hoping' not to win.)  And guess who went home with 36 pink fat quarters?  I also won one of the pig races.




We were all set to celebrate Mary's 80th, with presents and cake - 
but she was home sick.  Bummer!



Cindy made an appearance, and she seems to be doing well 10 days out from surgery, though says she still tires easily.  She'd had her first PT session on Friday, when her therapist said she's ahead of the curve; always great to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment