Thursday, February 20, 2020

When it's a computer, I don't even ask any more....  



After a break I decided to check SWA again, and a $59 promotion from Phoenix popped up on the screen, so I thought maybe.  I was not really surprised when Baltimore was not one of the destination cities, but then the computer took me to the regular site where <gasp> some non-stop flights had magically reappeared.  YAY!


So I made my reservation (which was considerably pricier that I expected) - BUT when the confirmation e-mail came through it showed a FRIDAY MARCH 30 flight out instead of THURSDAY APRIL 30 (which of course explained why that flight was $200 more.)  



Long story short:
 The customer service guy was able to cancel the original reservation 
(at no charge) and book the correct one.



Excellent tune-up at the chiropractor today.  Just slinging my fanny pack over my left shoulder (which has felt really strange) instead of the right one has evened up my shoulders amazingly!  After minimal alignment adjustments I had massage, heat, and roller to help my unhappy rhomboids.  Feeling much better!



Heard from Mitch today, so (in theory anyway) he is about to do the rest of the work at the back house.  Hey, it's only been about 18 months....


No comments:

Post a Comment