Wednesday, February 5, 2020


Tyga modeling his new bee bandana.


Aja says she sent two e-mails, but the one with the pic of him modeling the snake fabric must still be floating around in cyberspace...


Pennie gave me a wonderful ruler tutorial this morning, and now I'm jazzed to get the ruler foot for my machine so I can play around quilting SMALL items.  She had brought along a quilt sandwich for me to practice on, but I declined - partly because I had to leave for the CPAP appt, but mostly (!) because I am not comfortable using someone else's machine … to afraid I'll break something!



Monica did a wonderful job on the charity quilt with these happy circles -


and the backing fabric she used is very cheery.  
Some boy should enjoy his new quilt!  


This afternoon I may whip up a binding so I can add it to the projects 
I'll bring to work on at the Sewcial on Saturday.



At Busy Bees I gave Sandy my leftover Day of the Dead fabrics (Marilyn had sent them to me to turn into placemats, which I did) for the DOD project she mentioned at the last meeting.  (Forgot to mention how much I enjoyed "her" quilt show on Saturday.)




No comments:

Post a Comment