Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Series of UPs and DOWNs today -


As always I enjoyed Show & Tell at Foothills today (where I got a positive response to my charity quilt.)  Unfortunately as soon as I snapped my very first pic my camera battery died, so sadly I have no pix to share.



On the way home I stopped at WalMart and picked up an inexpensive shower mat for this weekend.  The shower/tub floors at the hotel are extremely slippery, with no strips on the bottom - and even worse, there are no grab bars.



After lunch I headed to the library to return three books, one of which was a few days overdue (and not renewable.)  But when I went inside to pay fine I discovered that they no longer assess fines.



My next stop was at the lab for my blood draw before next week's routine trip to the oncologist. I arrived there just at 1:00 (hoping to miss any lunchtime crowd) but was beyond surprised to find the waiting room absolutely empty - so I was out of there in just a few minutes.



Lastly I stopped to get some cash for this weekend.  And yes, I could have done that at WalMart earlier - but with just one $5 item I paid in cash before that dawned on me.



Took Brownie to the dog park this afternoon for some fun and games before I desert him for several days - but we found the gates were locked; someone said they do that when it rains. He and I did hang out for a while, breaking the leash law <g> with various other dogs that kept showing up.  All the 'parents' were bummed to find the park unavailable, especially one woman (a dog walker?) who showed up with five charges. 




No comments:

Post a Comment