Thursday, February 6, 2020

The results of my Titration Sleep Study indicate that I need Level 6 air pressure.  Still on the low side (levels go up to 18) it was enough to drop my apnea episodes to just one per hour, thus allowing me to move into the REM cycle!!!  


I thought we'd be ordering my CPAP yesterday; instead now I'm waiting <sigh> for a call from the CPAP people, and 'should' hear from them "within the next week or two." At least I am moving forward on resolving my sleep issues... just not as quickly as I'd like!



Got the strips cut for the charity quilt binding yesterday, but they are still in individual pieces.  Good thing I didn't go to Book Club last night (though I am sorry to have missed the discussion of that powerful book) because by dinnertime I was nodding off on the couch.


However binding is at the top of this morning's agenda.  Still not light out, but now that I'm done with my 'coffee' (and checking e-mail and FB) I'm off  to get that done!  Plenty of time before I need to head off to today's tax appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment