Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Had more issues with the seal last night, though I did score better than Monday night on that parameter.  However the number of times I had to take the mask on/off to adjust it was high:  2.5 times what it was the night before.



Elinor called last week to let me know that she and Richard would be arriving this week, most likely on Thursday.  She just called this morning to say they were leaving Tuba City, so I said, “Oh, you’ll be here today.”  At that point she was surprised that I was surprised… because it turns out that she thought today was Thursday.  LOL  (She also needs directions to our house again since it turns out that she left those at home in Colorado.)  The Elinor we all know and love….  



I had planned to hit the grocery store this afternoon, but instead made a run this morning to get the rest of what I needed to start a batch of spaghetti sauce in the crockpot.  That's now simmering away, and dinner will be ready whenever we decide to eat.



Back to quilting the girl top, 
and very happy to be on the fourth (and final) row now!

No comments:

Post a Comment